If its exercise you are looking for, with perhaps a little time for socialising too, you might like to contact Fitness Vibe? Classes include Zumba, Zumba Gold, Legs Bums & Tums and Strictly Fitsteps. For more details call 07910 797527.
If you’d like to exercise your creativity why not go to the Hull Art circle meetings? For more details contact Diane Rutherford (Tutor) on 01482 817890 or 07789 305640.
Music Time offers exciting, interactive classes for babies/young children and their parents, during term time.
The Beauchamp Dance Academy train young people in ballet and contempoarary dance – also a term time activity.
Heatwave Majorettes target young children with ambitions to become baton twirlers! Term time only.
A full list of our regular classes can be found below:
- Music Time – Monday & Tuesday mornings
- Heatwave Majorettes – Monday late afternoon
- Beauchamp – Tuesday evening, Friday evening & Saturdays
- Zumba – Monday and Thursday evenings
- Legs, Bums & Tums – Tuesday evenings
- Zumba Gold – Wednesday mornings
- Strictly Fitsteps – Friday mornings
- Salsa – Monday evenings
- Hull Art Circle – Monday evenings
- Art Group – Tuesday mornings
- U3A Ballroom Dancing – Tuesday mornings
- Hull Musical Theatre – Tuesday evenings
- Clubbercise – Tuesday evenings
- Tiny Talk – Wednesday afternoons
- Wado – Thursday evenings
- Yoga (1-2-1 Coaching) – Friday mornings
- Blood Donors (Monthly – check blood.co.uk for dates)
- ER Flower Club (Monthly – last Monday afternoon)
- Hep to the Jive (Monthly – Sunday afternoons)
- Hull Astronomical Society (Monthly – second Monday evening)
- National Trust (Monthly – third Thursday evening)
- Parkinsons (Monthly – Sunday afternoon)
- Local History Society (Monthly – first Wednesday evening)
There are occasional changes to activity dates/times so please check in advance.